"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
- WALT DISNEY
Overcoming COVID-19 Limitations
and S.W.E.A.T. Camp Virtual Workouts
Once you have downloaded the ZOOM app to your phone, below is a quick demo on how to log in for the scheduled LIVE virtual workout.
Working out using SWEAT-on-the-Go?
Check out these interval timer apps you can download
- How do I sign up for a virtual class?
For example, if you're NOT a member and wanting to drop into a virtual class, you will GO HERE and select the class you would like to attend. Once you have paid, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the workout and a meeting ID.
If you ARE a member, and CAN attend one of the virtual workouts, go reserve in Zen Planner App, as usual.
If you CANNOT attend any of the designated times, you will have to refer to the recording link we will post daily on our Facebook page (emailed out too) and then go to the app simply select the next virtual class time closest to the time you playback, check in, and complete the workout.
- What do I need to join a virtual workout at home?
- What music will be playing during these virtual workouts?
- Do these Virtual workouts count towards my Century Challenge?
- Will you tell us ahead of time what equipment is needed?
- How long after the virtual class does it take to post the recording of the workout?
- For budgeting purposes, will there be a change in our monthly membership dues?
- Will S.W.E.A.T. Camp be adding more virtual class times and options?
- Will the ZOOM meeting ID change?
- If I reserve a spot in class and do not attend or complete the workout for that day, will I be charged a no show fee?
- Will you be going live and recording the workouts from the studio or from your home?
- Are non-members allowed to join the workouts?
- Will we be able to communicate with other people after the workout is over?
- Do I need to pay for a PRO ZOOM account?
- How long will the workouts be?
- How many people will be on the ZOOM call at a time?
- Do I need to check in for each workout, or will my trainer check me in?
- Do I need a timer for the virtual workouts?
- If I am using my phone what can I do if its too small to see you?
If you have any more questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please keep track of all the workouts you complete for the month of April, using the Century Challenge Worksheet.*